Pages

Saturday, February 18

Most Guys Are Stoopid


Yeah, I wanna be just like this tool.
It's not that I have anything against staying in shape ... apart from the fact that I still enjoy cigarettes and single malt. The problem I have is the overweening self regard that inevitably attaches to practitioners of extra-normal exercise. This is overcompensation writ extroverted and inflicted on every passing stranger, and I can spot these guys half a block away. There's a studied retardation to their stride that suggests a practiced need to avoid chafing.  It can't possibly be due to their large “package” (dream & enhance though they may) because I've seen women who – as far as I know – suffer from this same mental defect exhibiting what can only be described as their own “potato gait.”

Do what ever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else, but looking at this dude makes my eyes ache. He's about to run out of skin.

No comments: