Pages

Sunday, December 9

There's A Difference Between Lonliness

And Being Alone
I'm not anti-social as much as I'm contra-social. Even maintaining a strong sense of non-approachability with sunglasses and an unmarked dark gray baseball cap over Jeffrey Dahmer inspired facial hair, invariably some stupid brave soul feels compelled to interact with me and thus prove what a loathsome excuse for breathing they happen to be. I am rarely surprised by their stupidity, cupidity, arrogance or ignorance. Par for the fricken course. Certainly I have "anger issues," but I have them firmly in control, so let's (myself and I) go get a drink, eh? Groovy...

And yes, I know I'm not the only one who deserves some kind of award for NOT murdering scores of rude, inconsiderate douche bags. That's not the point. The point is that I no longer care if people think I'm crazy. I am, but there's a marked difference between being a psychopath and being a little nuts. I don't use and abuse people; I studiously AVOID them. Unless it's late in the afternoon on an NFL Sunday and I don't have any whiskey in the house.

The last thing I want to do is hang with a mob of back slapping "brosiffs" engaging their reptile brains by living vicariously through a bunch of under educated and overpaid man-children playing with their balls on national TV. But you do what you gotta do.

Cheers, bitches.

No comments: